May 23, 2010

Birthday goods

I got some wonderful gifts for my birthday! My sister Annise sent me and adorable pottery honey pot that she found on ETSY. It's the most beautiful color and looks adorable on my table. The pot shown here is exactly like mine but not the same color, mine is a seafoam green.
 Julie sent me some new products to pamper myself that I love. The company is called SPARitual and the products are wonderful!! They use vegan products from around the world and are very environmentally aware. She sent me 3 vegan nail lacquers and this amazing body lotion that is infused with organic ginger! I cannot stop putting it on! 
I treated myself to a stop at SEPHORA on my birthday. They always give you cute little birthday gifts and I was in need of mascara. I have been using KISS ME mascara for years but I have heard a lot about the Japanese version, Fiberwig and decided to try it out. I also bought my one of my favorite scents, Fresh Sugar Lemon. It is like a BURST of sunshine and fresh lemons! So good!!
Last stop was Jeremy's treat... Anthropologie! I got an adorable new summer dress, a fabulous pair of boyfriend cropped jeans, a belt, a black embroidered cap sleeve sweater and green knobs for our closet doors. It was a GOOD day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers