Aug 29, 2010

Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister Annise!! Today is such a special day not only because we get to celebrate her but because I get to be home with her!! It's so hard to be so far away from my family at times but it definitely makes the visits home so much sweeter. I treasure every single moment I have with my family. Today I am celebrating Annise because she is an amazing sister, friend and mother. Growing up in a family of 3 girls was not always easy and we all had our share of squabbles (my mom's word) but now that we are all adults we love and appreciate each other so deeply. I think that is how life works... you grow older and wiser and realize that the most important people on the plant were the ones you sat around the Christmas tree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers