Aug 20, 2010

Produce bags

Do you ever get sick of those plastic produce bags at the grocery store? I do! Sometimes I just throw my veggies in the cart but then I get grossed out because of all of the germs lurking on those carts!
I was so happy when I found these wonderful CREDO bags! Credo Bags Inc. is an eco-conscious company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Their goal is to inspire people to make small, simple changes in their everyday habits; changes that collectively and cumulatively help our environment.  I love this company already!!
The Credobags company actively seeks out the latest sustainable materials to use in their product – such as organic cotton, hemp and bamboo – so they can continue to improve their bags, and keep improving them, until they leave the smallest possible “carbon footprint”. You can buy them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers