Sep 2, 2010

Home

Jeremy and I just arrived home from a wonderful trip to Canada to see my family. We had perfect weather and had so much fun everyday!! It really doesn't matter what I do when I am home as long as I am with the people I love. I love the simple way of life in Grand Manan. I love that everything we did was a blast and none of it cost any money (except for the occasional glass of wine). I was watching the sunset while seining my brother in laws weir and I realized that I was so relaxed and at peace. Being near the ocean makes my soul feel at rest.

3 comments:

  1. amazing! it looks so gorgeous up there. something about the ocean puts my soul at rest as well. lake michigan doesn't quite cut it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos bring back a ton of memories from the west coast of canada - looks like you and jeremy had a great time

    /nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley,

    I know this might sound weird but I'm planning to get married on Grand Manan next fall..probably September 2011. We are still looking for a venue and I wondered since you had gotten married there, if you had any ideas? Thanks for your time..

    ReplyDelete

Followers