Sep 7, 2010

summer

Dear Summer,
Why is it that every year your stay seems shorter and winter drags on forever? I have so enjoyed you this year! Each morning I woke to amazing sunshine, chirping birds and endless possibilities. My gardens flourished and produced a bounty of tomatoes, peppers, carrots, kale, eggplant and beets. I enjoyed roasting fresh veggies and grilling them on the BBQ.  Late night walks with Hamish were delightful in shorts and a tank. Jeremy and I enjoyed weekends in Michigan and a fabulous trip to Canada. This is a summer I will remember for a long time. It really felt like the perfect summer, enjoyed to the very last drop.... and I think I may just be able to squeeze out a bit more in the next few weeks!So many things about summer I will miss...

fresh flowers
the ocean
green trees
delicious berries
fresh fruit smoothiesicles

1 comment:

Followers