Oct 10, 2010

Thanksgiving

This is Thanksgiving weekend in my homeland of Canada. I definitely miss everyone a lot on holidays. It's hard to be far away when everyone is getting together, enjoying each others company and eating yummy food without you. This weekend even though I am far from my family and Canadian friends I will be thanking God for each one of them and sending love their way.
5 things I am thankful for this weekend:
1. sisters~ I can't imagine going through life without my older sisters. Being a sister and having a sister is such a blessing!!
2. my health~ it can only take a moment for it to be gone. Every single day I wake up strong and healthy I am thankful for this body God gave me.
3. The colors of fall~ I love the changing seasons and the way God decided to make everything beautiful! He could have just decided to make the leaves dry up still green and fall off.
4. my love~ Jeremy is such an amazing husband with a heart of gold. I thank God for him everyday.
5. my profession. I am so thankful that God called me into a healing profession. I get to do what I am passionate about and get paid! So thankful!!!
I hope you are all enjoying pumpkin pie around the table with the ones you love this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers