Dec 27, 2010

Manduka

Jeremy bought me some yoga props for Christmas. I was in need of a bolster and I love the one he got me from MANDUKA. Yoga bolsters offer forgiving support for spinal stretches, restorative postures and deep meditative breathing. They are firm enough to provide full support, yet soft enough to rest on. Yoga bolsters are essential props to use when practicing prenatal yoga as well. He also got me THIS fabulous eye mask for deep relaxation.
I need to get back to my yoga classes at the Asana studio in Valpo. I really slacked off last fall because I was so busy with school. I enjoy my home practice but I need the challenge that comes from having a formal instructor. Today I feel drained from all of the Christmas festivities and some restorative poses are definitely needed. I think a January detox is essential as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers