Jan 3, 2011

chocolate

Most women love chocolate.... I am no exception. Certain times of the month I crave it so badly it's all I can think about. When I want chocolate I want good chocolate. I am a bit of a chocolate snob. My current favourite brand is Dagoba, it's organic and so delicious. The dark chocolate superfruit and the lavender blueberry are amazing!! This company has a passion for the environment as uses recycled paper for it's packaging and soy ink. It uses only the finest organic cacao in it's products. Next time you are craving chocolate treat yourself to the good organic stuff so you can reap the health benefits! Make 2011 the year that you eat chocolate in small doses and choose high quality products. Cocoa contains the amino acid Tryptophan which makes the neurotransmitter known as serotonin, which promotes positive feelings and helps keep us from feeling depressed. Cocoa contains the neurotransmitters dopamine, and phenylethylamine (PEA), and contains anandamide and MAO Inhibitors - which make this heart-healthy food a healthy food for the brain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers