Jan 22, 2011

Fashion

I try to do fashion posts on my blog frequently but I don't really want my blog to be known as a "fashion blog". I love fashion but it's not the main focus of this blog. Health and wellness is the focus but part of that for me personally is indulging in fashion now and then. It makes me happy and inspires me. I hope that you enjoy the fashion posts on here but I hope you are more inspired by the other things that I choose to write about. Anyway I wanted to say that I admire fashion bloggers who post daily outfits of themselves like Karla's Closet and Sincerely Jules however as much as I love fashion I do not have the time or energy to do this. I thought it might be fun to post an outfit monthly on my blog. Jeremy and I went to a fun party in the Chicago for the revealing of his cover shot on Chicago Style Weddings. I bought this one shouldered dress from Piperlime for the event. I had some really hot heels on too but by this point in the night my feet were tired and I had long kicked them off. His cover shot is posted below!

2 comments:

  1. only my beautiful wife could overshadow a model on the cover of a magazine. i'm such a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete

Followers