Jan 20, 2011

the whole world is open to you now

Scott Schumann, aka, The Sartorialist is such an inspiration to me. I have been reading his blog for 3 years and it is a daily read for me. I actually love it when I am too busy to read and then a week goes by and I can brew a cup of tea and pour over the pages for an hour. He has such an amazing eye for fashion and captures the spirit of people in his images. He has over 70,000 hits a day on his site! This is a short clip from a documentary made about the Sartorialist. I can't wait to see the full version!

1 comment:

  1. hi...this is maux again from justsaymaux.blogspot.com again! wow- love this video! going to have to post it to my blog too! i get so inspired looked at the sartorialist.

    also learned from reading that it seems you live in chicago- i'm from chicago! love it there!

    ReplyDelete

Followers