Feb 1, 2011

February

Well hello February. I am so happy to see you! This means that January has passed us by and we are only 48 days from the first day of spring! I think I can make it... January was torturous at times with it's howling winds and frigid temperatures. I am looking forward to many wonderful things in February. A trip to Kansas City to visit family, the Lady GaGa concert, a celebration of love with my Valentine and the Oscars!! It's going to be a fabulous month. Now that the month of love has officially started I want to inspire all of you to save your money and make a Valentine this year for the one you love. Find some scraps, glitter and lace, get our your glue stick and GO! Here are some of my favourites I found on ETSY to inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers