Jul 16, 2011

Celebrate

Today two of my dear friends will tie the knot and begin a beautiful life together!! Congratulations Cindy & Ryan!! I cannot wait to be part of this amazing day with you! It's also going to be so much fun to be part of a wedding that my husband is shooting! Yesterday far away in Canada one of my oldest friends, Emaly married the love of her life and I wish them so much happiness together! Today is a good day, full of love and promise.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers