Sep 8, 2011

Sinus trouble


I don't know about you but my allergies are BRUTAL ever since September rolled around. I was awesome all summer and hardly took anything for my allergies and now I am suffering everyday. I bet half of the kids we saw in clinic today were suffering from itchy, watery eyes and stuffy noses. The NETI pot is my best friend. I have to remind myself to use it but when I do it makes such a difference.

I was reading an article in my Natural Home magazine last week about "cures in your cupboard" and they suggested this recipe to help clear your sinuses.
Combine:
I cup tomato juice
1 tsp fresh garlic
1/4 tsp cayenne powder
1 tsp lemon juice
Wisk together, warm and drink slowly.

Hey it's worth a try =) and if that doesn't fix you try making it again but add an ounce of brandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers