Nov 27, 2011

Avocado

I love avocado. They are one of my favorite foods. I love the idea of combining avocado and tofu! Silky goodness! YUM! 

Avocado Dip

Ingredients:
1/2 tub Silken or Lite Silken Tofu
1 ripe avocado
1 t lemon juice
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 t salt
1 T chopped cilantro
1 T finely chopped onion

Preparation Method: In a blender, blend the tofu, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, salt and cilantro until smooth. Place mixture in bowl and stir in onions. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Serve chilled.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it but I don't really like avocado. I enjoy some slices in a salad but can't stomach guacamole and don't really want it in any other food! Traveling in central america made it hard to avoid it and I always think "oh..maybe I like it now.." but i never do aha. It looks so good - i wish i liked it! haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers