Mar 18, 2012

Sunday

Mark 4:41
Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him?

Today I started my morning with a long walk on the beach. This is without a doubt my favorite way to start the day. I have been so happy in Indiana the past 5 years but there is always something missing when I am that far from the ocean. I grew up with it in my back yard, listening to it, smelling it and feeling that it is part of me. I prayed this morning as I was walking in the surf, inhaling the sea. For me there is no place on Earth that I feel more connected to God. The ocean makes every one of my senses come alive. I know that someday God will call me back to it... I feel strongly that Jeremy and I will make a nest near the sea and my soul will once again feel truly at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers